Talking to the DJ crashes the game.
Yes, you are seeing that right: it's an actual update!
Almost 3 years since the release of v1.0.3, Jasonafex and Lennian decided to give Amorous a final patch with "some" quality of life changes. With this, we feel the Amorous book can be properly closed.
We hope everyone enjoys this release!
- Added more debug information
- Added support for NSFW-mode and Non-Steam as .txt
- Added more subtle breathing animation for non-animated NPCs
- Added backwards compatibility with Windows XP
- Added support for forcing DX11 as rendering device (-d3d11)
- Added support for high DPI resolutions
- Added achievements to Diary on the phone
- Added zoom toggle to player customization
- Added support for using a sexscene as a preview in the player customization
- Fixed DJ achievement icons
- Fixed startup crash when options-file is completely empty
- Fixed odd startup crash when a scene is not properly loaded yet
- Fixed a bunch of crashes related to the game having a weird working directory
- Fixed a crash related to corrupted player templates
- Fixed missing body parts in Lex's and other dates (again)
- Fixed occasional auto-skip in dialogue, even when disabled.
- Fixed breathing animation causing occasional graphical glitches
- Fixed most, if not all, path-separators for case-sensitive filesystems.
- Fixed dialogue NPCs showing behind pool NPCs in the Club Pool scene.
- Fixed issue where loading a save from your phone could lock you out of the phone
- The phone will now show modals more clearly
- Reworked the messages view on the phone
- Reworked the dialogue window to be more responsive to user actions
- Dialogue will now wait for a NPC to be visible before showing
- Urls are now opened using the Steam overlay, when available.
- A crashlog is now created even if the game crashes directly after starting
- NSFW mode is now enabled by default
- Enabled/Disabled cheats will now be saved to the options file
- Probably way more?!
Known issues / Won't fix
- It has been reported that in Mercy's sexscene the uncut cock looks weird. The looks are actually intended.
- It has been reported that in Jax' sexscene cum seems to be missing. It's really there!
- There is a small glitch when showing arm with Gamebox/IM/etcetera and flickers when hiding.
- There is a small glitch Glitch when Kane is clicked (Too much hassle for one instance)
- Achievements are not retroactively unlocked. You could, you know, replay the game on v1.0.4 :D
- If the game crashed on startup for Windows 7 and older, please check: https://steamcommunity.com/app/778700/discussions/0/1696048786955544656/
- The game does not force the use of a dedicated videocard, if not told too. If you experience problems, be sure to check your GPU control panel.
- There is no "confirm resolution" timer. If your game won't start, use -safemode as a startup argument.
- It has been reported that sometimes certain audio devices cause the game to crash. You can try starting the game with -disablesound as a startup argument.