The game doesn't load at all. I click on "Amorous.Game.Windows.exe" and it just doesn't open. I've tried run as administrator and turning my computer off and on again but it still doesn't open. any tips?
Amorous v1.0.3 has been out for a while for Steam users, but the itch.io version was still at the now ancient v0.8.1!
If you have been living under a rock for a while, let me reiterate: We officially launched the game on Steam a little over a month ago.
This was partially by accident, since we (I) weren't ready for it yet. For most since the build that got released was a review build for Steam based on v0.9, not all the fancy stuff we had in mind for v1.0. But things happen, and as such, we embraced it, resulting in a steady flow of updates over the past month.
Below is a list of changes made in the last version on Steam, if you are interested in that. But we can understand you might want to take a rain check on that, so you can get the game and start playing. Feel free to do so, no really, we won't mind.
As always, also feel free to give our forums a visit if you have something to report, or just want to check in with us :)
Itch.io vs Steam
- NSFW-mode enabled by default, pervs.
- Steam-integration disabled, but you will still get native in-game achievements.
- Mac-version is a native app, which can be installed like any other app.
- Added instructions on how to close debug overlay
- Added support for a .txt-extension on a certain file
- Fixed textspeed dropdown not always having a value selected
- Fixed DJ achievement
- Fullscreen no longer stretches the game, but centers it correctly.
- Exit button on dialogue now exits to main menu
- Debug overlay now retains information of the last cutscene
- Added "-disablesound" command-line argument as a workaround to prevent a rare crash on startup
- Fixed issue where switching scene too fast would cause an StackOverflowException
- Fixed crash when you switch to fullscreen through the main menu
- Fixed crash by a DllNotFoundException even though all dependencies are correctly installed (Windows)
- Fixed various other crashes
- Fixed Steam integration on Linux 64-bit
- Native screenshots are now handed to Steam when available
- Fixed saves from being locked in invalid scenes
- Fixed loading during a cutscene not properly resetting everything
- All saves that are made during a dialogue will cancel the dialogue and go back to the club.
- Corrected an issue with the Gender questionnaire, this will only affect new saves.
- Added ability to close colorpicker
- Added better responsiveness to the color spectrum of the colorpicker
- Added more feedback to the character customization
- Fixed layer order issues when customization your character
- Fixed templates giving a player boobs when going from a SFW-save to a NSFW-save
- Added all NPC specific extras to contacts
- Added ability to change character at any time during the game
- Added ability to delete a contact in order to reset the associated dates
- Fixed phone from allowing to click the scene behind it in certain cases
- DJ can now be used in any club scene
- Changed phone message when you try to call the date you are having sex with
- Right-click can now be used to go back on the phone
- Fixed all instances where two NPCs can overlap
- Fixed issue where game could start lagging when using Alt+tab
- Fixed issues with dates that were forever locked in a fail-state
- Fixed issues in Skye's second date
- Fixed various other dialogue related issues
And best of all… we've probably forgotten to mention at least a few more! Also see https://forums.amorousgame.com/forums/v1-0-3.44/
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Great game. will it be available for android?
This a brilliant game. The character customization is great. The options for it are good but kinda limited. The story for each character is well thought and very heart warming. It feels like each character have their own personalities and with the way the games has been designed, drags you in more to explore and understand the character, their story, their personalities and everything in between. Its more than a simple NSFW game. I can find very few faults with the game. It was a great experience and fun game to play, as well as heart warming. I love games that give their characters a real personality and this games defiantly doesn't fail on that aspect. This game was really well designed and I thank the developers for taking their time to make such a wonderful game.
Before I finish this I would like to add a few ideas for possible improvements. I did mention that the character customization the was great but it is limited with choices, mainly on species. I (along with others) would like a few more choices when it comes to our character especially when our fursona is different from what we can create in game due to limitations. The gender of your character is another thing that let's it down. Although this game was designed for males in mind it would be nice if a female player aspect was considered. Not all females who are interested in this want to play as a futa, so it would be nice if a female aspect was included with virgina choice instead of a dick for female players. I know the game mentions why this couldn't happen at the games release, limitations and such (and i understand fully) but with the game now out an update could be worked on to include such a thing. It would be a cool inclusion for a wider audience. Moving on from character customization, I think the story for the characters, despite being well thought of, are pretty short to say the least. I feel like the stories could be extended and give everyone more of a heart warming experience. A three "date" (part) story is okay to some degree but for players like me, we enjoy the story element and love to get drawn in by the amazing story for each character but the shortness of the stories can be a let down for story folks like myself. Adding a few more dates or even extending the story past the first sex scene would really help the story element of the game.
Looking past these minor let downs, I really did enjoy every second of the game. Everything was well thought of and really well designed. The choice of music was brilliant and really did help set the mood for each segment of the story.
I admit I did come across a few bugs with main characters appearing as just a head or just a body or even not clothed (Cheats inactive) as well as music from the main menu continuing into the game, in scenes where it doesn't belong.
Besides from those minor bugs, I would recommend this game to fellow players and it was a great experience. Thank you for creating such a wonderful game.
So, there's this one stripper in the club with a tail that has a mouth on it and I would love it if she could be a dating option, that would be amazing. Thank you.
Alright so like. I've downloaded games to my computer before. I'm not new to the process for installing stuff and about a year ago I was able to download the game just fine. but I gots sum problemz wit this new sheit. I was able to download and extract the files without a problem but an error message pops up saying that I am unable open the application with a question under it asking if I would like to learn why. I press on it: nothing. I then believe that I can't open it because I don't have itch.io installed. Install itch.io: can't find the game on the app or website. I then think that it's because I don't have the two installation requirements to run the game. Install both: both say that I already have them on my computer. Boi all I wanna do is just play the gaaaaaaaaaaaamme.
and yes, I am aware that I can play it on steam but I wanna see sum of the... *cough cough*
Hello Jasonafex, if you read this, I want to propose a new game, it's about a dark themed universe where there are two groups of people: humans and anthropomorphic animals, they live in district's and have large police stations, both in the heart of the two cities, there are two characters, including the rest of the population of the two cities, but the main character is the most important, his name is Matt, he's a deer detective, and then there is Bruni "death penalty" gigante, a bunny mobster boss, the Don of the Gigante family, think of the story, and get back to me
Best regards, the careless wisper
I picked up this game as a "Oh good a nice furry game to fap to" but as I started to get into it (going down Skye's branch) I realized that this was way more then just a porn experience, this was a beautiful story experience. My heart melts going down this path, I love it with all my heart. Honestly I kind of wish there was a novel/comic or something based around her story, I'd buy the shit out of that. Y'all did a wonderful job, and I'm barely halfway done with the first story haha. Let me know if y'all decide to go through with a book of sorts
o meu da esse erro Exit code 0xe0434352 (-532462766) for (Amorous.Game.Windows.exe)
I've got just the same problem as ffiveO, process appears in the task manager - for like forever, or something, but the game itself is nowhere to be seen. Any workaround? Internet didn't get me any help and official posts regardign this issue won't work at all.
I really want more male sex scenes in next updates!!!
how to download it?
Anyone unable to even open the game?
1: The process amorous.game.windows.exe appears in task manager after launching but just disappears shortly afterwards.
2: I can't access the forums either. It just keeps saying "server error".
Update: The Steam version produces the exact same result. Halp pls :(
how do i extract the files from the download?
I'm hoping there will be female Sex Scenes
in the future!
anyway very good game! i love it! I'm really excided for the future updates!
*hands every one a cookie*
Why can't I download this game?